Information we collect and how we use it
In order to monitor and improve our Website, and provide and improve our products and services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide — When you contact us to inquire about our products and services, we may collect certain personal information from you in order to respond to your request. For example, we may collect information such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address. When you visit our Website, we automatically collect non-personal information from you, such as IP addresses and website usage information.
- Email addresses — if you provide us with your email address, we may use it to send you information about your relationship or transactions with us.
- Other communications — When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our products and services and the Website.
We only share personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Wealth Strategist Partners, LLC in the following limited circumstances:
- With your consent. We will request your opt-in consent if we collect any personal information from you which we intend to share with others.
- Aggregate information. We may share with third parties, or release to the public, certain aggregate information, but this information will not identify you individually.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (c) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Wealth Strategist Partners, LLC, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Please contact us at the address below with any additional questions about the management or use of personal information. Although we always strive to protect your privacy, we cannot guarantee the privacy and security of information you provide to us. You disclose information to us at your own risk.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to permit us to use it for the purposes that we have communicated to you, and to comply with applicable law or regulations.
What happens when I leave the Website?
WEALTH STRATEGIST PARTNERS, LLC
Two Prudential Plaza, Suite 1310
180 North Stetson Avenue
Chicago, IL 60601